Heyheyhey
Right click uh?
Why don't
You ask instead?
♥ is precious <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/533228655910071332?origin\x3dhttp://belinda-world.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Embarass Day
7:47 AM



Today is my most embarass day of my life.
I went to attend 4 mass & catechism @ St. Franis Of Asiss with my father.
I help up 4 sec3 Cafe with my frens...i'm the cashier :) ,
while my father went 4 mass.
Phew..it's fun but tiring...
After that, i went 4 mass with my longlasting(about 6 years) fren
~Hilary @ 10.30am

After mass, i went to Jurong East to meet my father.
We went to return book n sold away CD/VCD/DVD (those don't want)
After that we went to book cinema ticket "Nim's Island" @ 7.30pm
walao..we need to 4 about 7 more hours...
So first we take our time to eat lunch @ "Long John Silver".
After that, we went to National Library to take a rest n read some riddles...
@ about 5pm, we went to have our dinner @ "Pizza Hut".
This is part that i feel so embarass (paiseh)...
Cuz of father said that he can't eat finish the chicken,
n want me to help him to eat....
But 1 problem is that i don't like...
So he said that why don't we cut into half...
I was so unhappy with it n didn't realise one thing...
While i cutting, i accdentiallly hit a glass of Ice Lemon Tea
(in front of me) n it split on my skirt...
Damn it!!! I'm so CARELESS!!!
Before i cut, i should put the glass of Ice Lemon Tea aside.
It's so paiseh when it's split on to my skirt.
Behind me, there is alot people looking @ me...
I quickly went to toilet to clean it up.
After cleaning up, i don't dare to went back
At last, i try to look innocent as nothing happen.
But in my heart, i feel very unfortable...T.T

After that we went to watch "Nim's Island"
~It's very interesting!!!!!! =D
After the movie, we went home by taking 99 bus.





Disclaimer

Hellohello!
Welcome to belinda-world.bs yeah?
You're at my site now
Sooooo, you should have know what to do
Ain't you?
Don't act blur!
You should know :D
Let me tell you.
You are suppose to tag if your at MY SITE!
Soooooo, i'm waiting for your tag
&&&&& Scram those spammers !
You spammed again, i'll put soap at your mouth
I mean it, what i've said


Say it,

Dirty it
I'll dirty you first!


Lil' Miss Tiny

Hello! I'm Belinda Lim
I'm not tiny, & nobody can see me
Isn't that so cool?
It's cool alright
& i love my friends :D
They are so cute, & they look alike
I don't know why
I hope i can have a sister that looks just like me


Contacts&Stats

create animated gif
Create animated gif ~shanshan~
Single
Age 16+
I'm a simple n friendly girl who loves to be happy always!!!
My interest is travelling and ***(secret)
My favourites are Sushi, chocolate, blue/purple/pink colour, bubble tea/ice-milo/Jasmine Green Tea,... Lastly by not list, my most favourite idol is Ariel lin(林依晨)! Yeah! Must support her! haha;) Want to know more about me?? E-mail me @ belinda_huishan@hotmail.com


Beloved Ones

Awwwww! I do love my family n friends.
Buttttttttttttttt! I love myself more lol :p


Exits♥

April Huang
Chen jingxuan
Cherie
Daphnne
Eliza
Erni
Felicia
Felicia Chin
Fiyah
Hilary
Jaime
Kaixin
Sabrina
Sheryl
Siewxian
Simin
Tingsuen
Weeleng
Xueping


Cravings

Mummymummy! I want an elder sister
Daddydaddy! I want $$$$
Mummymummy! I want to be happy always
Daddydaddy! I want freedom
Mummydaddy! I want ALL!


Previous Memories


? Trap in the lift
? Simin, Felicia n I 1st time went out together
? 8th May 2008
? 3S3 Class Photo
? Good Friday to Easter Sunday...
? Weird Habit...
? Last Friday(14/3), i went out with my friends(Feli...
? Today is Palm Sunday! Actually, i should go to chu...
? Special Day...
? Sec 3 Camp...

Memoriesssssssss!


♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009

Goooodbye

Bomb It

Click here to play this game


Credits

Designer: Xinni?
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image: Yahoo, Google
Brushes: xoxo
Tagboard: Cbox
Music: 13-the_chipmunks_and_the_chipettes-we_are_family.mp3 Others: x , x , x , x
Photo edit by Photoshop CS3

Heyheyhey
Right click uh?
Why dont
you ask instead?